You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
Items 49-60 of 165
- Green Feathers LED Daytime Nest Box LightNo reviewsTom Chambers Peace Nest BoxNo reviewsTom Chambers Robin Nest Box1 review
Nature's Market Bird Bath with Sheltered Feeding Table1 review
- 5 out of 5
- Robin house Very well made not flimsy wood but solid and well made. Put it up straight away.
Droll Yankees Seed Scoop27 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Elaine Robinsn
- Great thanks
Jacobi Jayne Ring Pull Perch Rings30 reviews
- 4.8518518518519 out of 5
- Pat Simmonds
- Great way to avoid spilling when refilling feeders
Tom Chambers Bird Inn Bird Table4 reviews
- 4.6333333333333 out of 5
- Andy Bishop
- Very good
Wildlife World Table Scraper7 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Anthony Wein
- Good product. Excellent delivery by courier included in price. Highly recommended
Peckish Complete Bird Table2 reviews
- 4.7142857142857 out of 5
- A J Gauntlett
- super sharp & efficiant
Tom Chambers Bird Table Stabiliser Pegs27 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Just love it and exactly what I was looking for.
Ecopond Ice Free For Bird Baths11 reviews
- 4.7777777777778 out of 5
- Very good, work well. Very long, so worth thinking about how deep they’re able to go in your garden. Wouldn’t be practical if can’t go deep.
Tom Chambers Squirrel Baffle6 reviews
- 4.4545454545455 out of 5
- Peter Gorman
- Good service good prices - Will only used when neccessary.
- 4.6666666666667 out of 5
- Squirral Baffel - So far the Baffle is working we had to move the bird hanger as they still got to it from the wall but so far not managed we had big bird feeder on a bracket as well they drove us mad that was supposed to be squirral proof nope they kept