Fallen Fruits Acorn Peanut Feeder
The Fallen Fruits Acorn Peanut Feeder is an attractive feeder which is perfect for feeding wild birds peanuts or suet pellets.Read more
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- CJ Wildlife Singapore Squirrel Resistant Nut Feeder2 reviews
£17.99Fallen Fruits Acorn Peanut Feeder1 review
- 4.5 out of 5
- Does the job great - Have finally stopped the grey squirrels from damaging and stealing all the peanuts. And digging the garden up when they bury the nuts
£10.99Henry Bell Black Heavy Duty Peanut Feeder1 review
- 4 out of 5
- NIce feeder even ifthe top is overdecorated - Works OK but a squirrel swinging on it got feeder unscrewed from the loop at the top so if you use it and there are squirrels around make sure you wire the whole thing up well.
£12.99Fallen Fruits Silo Acorn Seed Feeder3 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- BIRD FEEDER - Strong and good quality
£10.99Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Seed Feeder7 reviews
- 3.6666666666667 out of 5
- Great Bird Feeder - The birds seem to like the feeder. Easy to assemble. Service excellent
£24.99Wild Bird Cleaning Brush52 reviews
- 4.8571428571429 out of 5
- Mrs. Pam Stevens
- Strong construction - squirrel proof and big bird proof. I had a similar feeder and the starlings, in pairs , would swing on it to scatter the grain on the floor. Empty within a few minutes! They can’t do that to this one. But it does take a few days fo
£2.99Premium Wild Bird Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested653 reviews
- 4.5576923076923 out of 5
- Heather Perry
- Good quality
- 4.781010719755 out of 5
- Keith Frost
- Delivery time on this occasion was much improved on some previous deliveries but still room for improvement to return to the excellent service provided when we first shopped with you. - Thank you for introducing premium quality peanuts - it is worth payi
Prices from £8.99Gardman Long Handled Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush39 reviews
£2.99Vetark Ark-Klens Professional Ready to Use Feeder Disinfectant24 reviews
- 4.5641025641026 out of 5
- Carolyn Nicholas
- Great for reaching to the bottom of the feeders, would definatly recommend
£7.99Wild Bird Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested4260 reviews
- 4.4166666666667 out of 5
- Biba OD
- It works really well, disinfects all bird dishes nicely and the best thing is, birds never notice it. Just how it should be.
Wild Bird Whole and Split Value Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested841 reviews
- 4.7521126760563 out of 5
- Pauline Mason
- Good quality and price
- 4.782401902497 out of 5
- Good product at good price
Prices from £6.99Brome Squirrel Buster Peanut Feeder86 reviews
- 4.4883720930233 out of 5
- R Wilson
- Quickly deterred some previously very persistent squirrels. As claimed, only birds, amongst which the greater spotted woodpecker, have been able to reach the peanuts. Requires care when re-filling, but a small price to pay for its effectiveness.
Feed wild birds their favourite peanuts and suet pellets with this stylish acorn peanut feeder. Easy to fill, simply loosen the suspension ring and remove the lid to access the bottom part of this feeder and fill with tasty bird food.
The feeder features a sturdy hanging ring to hang from your bird feeding station or a tree branch. Strong metal mesh holds the bird peanuts in place, making it easy for birds to hold on to this feeder and access the feed.
Dimensions: Height: 22.2 cm x Diameter: 14 cm.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 75% 3 reviewsGreat 25% 1 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (3)4 stars (1)3 stars (0)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEARRandomWay 6 months agoBrilliant - I love this Acorn feeder it's different well made and the blue/great tits loved it too when I filled it with peanuts. Looks great on the hanger might get some more for the trees tooBelbs 10 months agoPeanut feeder - Really love the quality of this feederonly problem is I have had not one visitor.!! It's almost like the birds are frightened of it! I have moved it to see if that helps but it doesn't. Lovely shape but doesn't do the job it was intended for sadly and it wasn't particularly cheap.LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Spring/Summer.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the spring and summer months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews