Getting the right bird feeder can complete your wild bird garden, creating a central feature while keeping everything neat and in one place. And for your feathered visitors, a feeder makes it easy to get their beaks into their treats! We stock a wide selection of excellent value garden bird feeders to suit every type of feed and bird.
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Panacea Essential Bird Feeding Station53 reviews
Torpedo Squirrel Baffle16 reviews
- 4.8301886792453 out of 5
- Excellent Product - We are so happy with this multi station feeder - very easy to erect and stable. It comes with the suet ball holder and water bowl and you can add 3 other feeders. Great service and delivery as well. Highly recommend.
Wrap Around Squirrel Baffle25 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Good Product - Easy to fit on my bird feeder pole. Really like thatÔÇÖs itÔÇÖs made of metal and sprayed in an orange peel effect black paint. Looks a good quality. Positioned quite high up on the pole so hoping it will keep the squirrels at bay. Looking
Out of stockPanacea Chateau Squirrel Resistant Seed Feeder1 review
- 4.4 out of 5
- Chatham Customer
- No Squirrels on the feeding station so far, so it does the job. Heavier than I thought it would be but looks good on the feeding station.
Out of stock
- 5 out of 5
- Bigger than I expected - It is a very good quality large birdfeeder. Easy to fill and hang and it deters the bigger birds. So far though the little birds are also steering clear of it though that is probably because it is new and they are unsure of what