Bird Feeding Stations
Bird Feeding Stations With Feeders
A bird feeding station is an excellent way to display your feeders and creates the perfect feeding environment for a host of wild garden birds throughout the year. Sturdy and easy to assemble, a bird station with feeders also brings a point of interest and is a fascinating way to watch wildlife in your garden.
Not sure which Feeding Station to choose? Take a look at our guide.
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
Items 1-12 of 31
- 2 Arm Feeding StationNo reviewsComplete 2 Arm Feeding StationNo reviews3 Arm Feeding StationNo reviews4 Arm Feeding StationNo reviewsJacobi Jayne Garden Pole System16 reviews
Opulence Bird Feeding Station (Galvanised)5 reviews
- 4.125 out of 5
- Chris Jiggins
- Good normally - Good
Enchanted Garden Feeding Station7 reviews
- 4.8 out of 5
- Really happy with quality. Looks the part. Birds love it
Grace Bird Feeding Station (Galvanised)11 reviews
- 4.7142857142857 out of 5
- Item was well packed however some of the metal leaves on the top section were bent. We were able to gently tease them out.
Enchanted Garden Complete Feeding Station Kit4 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Susan Dantinnes
- Very strong and sturdy, fairly easy to assemble if you get the screw threads lined up exactly - took the two of us to do this. Very pleased and consider it to be worth the money.
Four Seasons Complete Bird Feeding Station4 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Brian of Newmarket
- Look good, seems sturdy.
Nature's Market Traditional Bird Feeding Station38 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Exactly what I was looking for. Strong and sturdy, and very easy to set up. Thank you!
Tom Chambers Patio Stand (updated design)9 reviews
- 4.6578947368421 out of 5
- Ready to install and sturdy product. You may need to purchase an additional stabiliser depending on your wind levels
- 4.5555555555556 out of 5
- Patio stand - Have put weights on the stand to keep it sturdy as although it seems heavy enough it is in an area which can be prone to gusts. Like the finish.