Spring Loaded Squirrel Proof Feeders
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder4 reviews
Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Peanut FeederNo reviewsBrome Squirrel Buster Plus Seed Feeder80 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Anne Dunn
- the large birds have not attempted to get on it yet
Brome Squirrel Buster Finch / Niger Bird Feeder5 reviews
- 4.7375 out of 5
- Deborah Luke
- The design and manufacture of these feeders is excellent. They are robust and hold a remarkable amount of seed.
Brome Squirrel Buster Classic Bird Seed Feeder71 reviews
- 4.2 out of 5
- Susan C
- This is an expensive product, but the goldfinches have found it and are using it happily. Its also quite long, one half the size would be fine.
Brome Squirrel Buster Mini Seed Feeder259 reviews
- 4.5774647887324 out of 5
- David Brown
- When installed and taken into use, I will be able to comment on usage.
Out of stockBrome Squirrel Buster Seed Feeder160 reviews
- 4.6833976833977 out of 5
- Ann Kennedy
- This is my second purchase of this feeder keeps squirrels out great buy
Out of stockBrome Squirrel Buster Peanut Feeder89 reviews
- 4.725 out of 5
- Excellent product very robust
Out of stockPanacea Chateau Squirrel Resistant Seed Feeder1 review
- 4.5056179775281 out of 5
- Great item. Still to hang but very strong Can’t wait to fill & watch all our visitors
Out of stock
- 5 out of 5
- Bigger than I expected - It is a very good quality large birdfeeder. Easy to fill and hang and it deters the bigger birds. So far though the little birds are also steering clear of it though that is probably because it is new and they are unsure of what