Value Four Seasons No Grow/No Waste/No Husk Wild Bird Seed Mix
This Value Four Seasons No Grow Seed Mix from Garden Wildlife Direct is perfect for feeding a wide variety of garden birds in your garden from either a seed feeder, a ground feeder or a feeding table.Read more
Prices from £6.29
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Bird Food Storage Bin12 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- carol Bobb
- STRONG AND DURABLE
Prices from £8.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder2 reviews
£39.99Henry Bell Essentials Four Arm Complete Feeding Station15 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Clever design and fabulous service - The squirrels and the big fat pigeons usually remove 90% of the seed I put out. Fingers crossed this will no longer be the case. I havenÔÇÖt started using it yet - there is plenty of food around right now - but the me
£34.99Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Seed Feeder7 reviews
- 4.6 out of 5
- Linda Atkinson
- Excellent feeding station, definitely worth what I paid. Would recommend.
£24.99Jacobi Jayne My Favourites Clinger Seed Feeder20 reviews
- 4.8571428571429 out of 5
- Mrs. Pam Stevens
- Strong construction - squirrel proof and big bird proof. I had a similar feeder and the starlings, in pairs , would swing on it to scatter the grain on the floor. Empty within a few minutes! They can’t do that to this one. But it does take a few days fo
£14.99Nature's Market Window Bird Feeder2 reviews
- 4.6 out of 5
- Jelly Bean
- Although this feeder doesn't entirely foil the pigeons, it does slow them down so I've already seen more small birds attracted into my garden. Very pleased.
£4.99Droll Yankees Seed Scoop27 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- CATHERINE WILSON
- Good value for money
£14.49Tom Chambers Pewter Flick 'n' Click Squirrel Resistant Seed Feeder2 reviews
- 4.8518518518519 out of 5
- Pat Simmonds
- Great way to avoid spilling when refilling feeders
£38.99Premium No Grow / No Waste / No Husk Wild Bird Seed Mix2492 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Great quality. Well designed. Luckily it was on a sale so great value. - Great quality. Well designed. Luckily it was on a sale so great value.
National Trust Apollo Seed Feeder - 4 Port1 review
- 4.7700642054575 out of 5
- Mike Landsborough
- Good website - wide range of products - prompt delivery - Excellent product much less waste and less expensive than using non-treated seed
£36.99Value Four Seasons No Mess Seed Mix254 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- excellent service - brilliant this is a great product
- 4.7322834645669 out of 5
- David Beck
- Good quality seed
Prices from £5.99Wildlife World Bird Barn Seed Feeder1 review
£16.99Gardman No Grow Seed Mix67 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Nice looking feeder but no bird action - Really difficult for birds to feed from this so have made adjustment making opening bigger. Have not seen any birds feeding from this yet. Fingers crossed that they will get used to it
- 4.7611940298507 out of 5
- Ms Yallop
- Birds love it... Price is competitive so I love it. Brilliant all round.
Prices from £17.99Garland Bird and Pet Food Storage Bins83 reviews
- 4.9156626506024 out of 5
- Excellent storage bin. Highly recommend
Prices from £15.99Sunflower Seed Heart Chips1229 reviews
- 4.8128559804719 out of 5
- Thomas Paterson
- Very good quality.
Prices from £7.99
Our Value Four Seasons No Grow Mix is the complete seed mix to feed to your garden birds as it is full of healthy and nutritional ingredients which you can use to feed the birds all year round.
This is a gardeners favourite as the No Grow Mix has no germinating seeds and no husks which helps prevent untidy growth underneath your feeder as no mess is left behind from the discarded seeds when any debris falls to the ground which other seed mixes can create.
The seed contains kibbled maize, kibbled wheat, flaked oats, pinhead oats, peanut granules and soya oil
Available in 5 different sizes; 2 kg, 5 kg, 12.55 kg, 25 kg (2 x 12.55) and 50 kg (4 x 12.55).
Type of Feeder to use:
Birds that you may attract with The No Grow Seed Mix:
Blue Tit, Bullfinch, Chaffinch, Collared Dove, Dunnock, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Great Tit, Greenfinch, House Sparrow, Long-Tailed Tit, Starling, Thrush, Wood Pigeon and Wren.
We recommend storing your bird food in an airtight container in a cool and dry location, to ensure that it remains fresh for the period up to the best before date.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 74% 406 reviewsGreat 22% 118 reviewsAverage 4% 17 reviewsPoor 2% 8 reviewsBad 1% 4 reviews5 stars (406)4 stars (118)3 stars (17)2 stars (8)1 star (4)CLEARAnita Dodds 2 weeks agoGreat company. Have used a few times now and generally always been satisfied. I knocked one star off for delivery because the last order took a long time to come but that was the couriers fault and GWD have now changed to different firm and I received excellent customer service in regard to that so was still quite happy. Good quality products at very good prices. I will definitely use again.Anita Dodds 2 weeks agoGreat company. Have used a few times now and generally always been satisfied. I knocked one star off for delivery because the last order took a long time to come but that was the couriers fault and GWD have now changed to different firm and I received excellent customer service in regard to that so was still quite happy. Good quality products at very good prices. I will definitely use again.LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Spring/Summer.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the spring and summer months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews