Gardman Long Handled Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush
Bird feeders need to be regularly cleaned and this cleaning brush from Gardman is perfectly designed to make cleaning your feeders an easy job. With a long handle and a flexible shaft the brush can move easily through feeders.
Tips for Cleaning your Feeders
- Clean all feeders regularly using a mild disinfectant.
- Dis-assemble feeders if possible.
- Remove all uneaten and wet food to avoid bacterial build up.
- Using your brush wash and scrub the feeder inside out.
- Keep feeder clean of dropping and other debris.
- After cleaning, rinse feeder thoroughly in clean water.
- Wash outside and protect yourself by wearing gloves and washing your hands afterwards.
Suitable for all types of feeder.
Length - 43cm.
All orders over £25 (or weighing 12.5kg or more) are delivered free of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.