Gardman No Grow Seed Mix
The gardeners choice, this Gardman No Grow Seed Mix is ideal for feeding a wide range of wild birds and is suitable for use in seed feeders, bird tables and ground feeders.Read more
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Brome Squirrel Buster Seed Feeder153 reviews
£43.99Premium No Grow No Wheat Seed Mix58 reviews
- 4.7254901960784 out of 5
- This is the fifth one of these I have bought for the little birds who now can feed without the bigger birds emptying the feeder in 5 mins, great product.
- 4.3275862068966 out of 5
- Great and no weeds
Prices from £7.49Panacea Chateau Squirrel Resistant Seed Feeder1 review
£29.99All Seasons Complete Dining Station6 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Bigger than I expected - It is a very good quality large birdfeeder. Easy to fill and hang and it deters the bigger birds. So far though the little birds are also steering clear of it though that is probably because it is new and they are unsure of what
£49.99Nature's Market Slate Roof Bird Table6 reviews
- 4.6666666666667 out of 5
- The Goodisons
- We have not set it up in the garden yet as we need some work done first. We have looked at the individual parts & it looks very sturdy & well made. It has more features than the average feeder.
£49.99Value Four Seasons No Grow/No Waste/No Husk Wild Bird Seed Mix505 reviews
- 4.8333333333333 out of 5
- DOROTHY ASHTON
- Easy to put together just needs small hammer and a screwdriver.
- 4.6534653465347 out of 5
- P Hicks
- As always, a great product & very reasonably priced. I love the fact that there really is NO WASTE. All the garden birds seem to love this seed mix & I would recommend it to anyone who feeds the birds, I use this mix all year round & not found anything be
Prices from £6.29Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder2 reviews
£39.99Droll Yankees Seed Scoop27 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Clever design and fabulous service - The squirrels and the big fat pigeons usually remove 90% of the seed I put out. Fingers crossed this will no longer be the case. I havenÔÇÖt started using it yet - there is plenty of food around right now - but the me
£14.49Bird Food Storage Bin9 reviews
- 4.8518518518519 out of 5
- Pat Simmonds
- Great way to avoid spilling when refilling feeders
- 5 out of 5
- Good quality container for the price, very good value. Holds the 12.5kg bags of food nicely.
Prices from £8.99
This Gardman No Grow seed blend is perfect for attracting an array of wild birds to your garden such as Chaffinches, Blue Tits, Great Tits and Robins. This mix includes no germinating seeds which means no untidy or unplanned plants will grow from beneath your feeders. The husk-free blend ensures that no unwanted mess is left behind.
Available as 12.75kg or 25.5kg - please note, the 25.5kg is delivered as 2 x 12.75kg bags.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 79% 48 reviewsGreat 17% 10 reviewsAverage 5% 3 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (48)4 stars (10)3 stars (3)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEARJ from Cardiff 3 days agoGood product reasonably priced.Mr Mower 3 weeks agoGood quality and value for money.LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Spring/Summer.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the spring and summer months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews