Honest 2 Nature Insect Suet Blocks - 100% No Plastic

29 reviews

These Insect Suet Blocks by Honest 2 Nature are the perfect solution to feeding your garden birds in an environmentally friendly way!

Comes in a pack of 10 suet blocks.

Read more
In stock
Price Stock Qty
FREE delivery on orders Over £25*
Earn up to 5 Reward points
  • Apple Pay
  • Google Pay
  • PayPal
  • Mastercard
  • Visa
  • PayPal Pay in 3 Pay in 3

Our brand new Honest 2 Nature Insect Suet Blocks are the perfect solution to feeding your garden birds in an environmentally friendly way!

Made from natrually ingredients, 98% of which are sourced from within the UK, with the remaining 2% sourced from the EU.

Designed to give your feathered friends a balanced and nutrious diet, these suet blocks have been filled with a variety of tasty ingredients which will provide wild birds with a good source of energy all year round.

The bonus of purchasng these suet blocks, is that they are packed in new, fully recylable, plastic-free packaging. With a reduced manufacturing carbon footprint, these insect blocks represent the first step towards making plastic-free packaging for all suet products!

Easily feed these healthy treats to your garden birds from a suet block feeder, ground feeder or bird table. Please ensure you regularly clean your bird feeders to prevent the spread of diseases, our full hygiene range is avaliable here >

Ingredients: Wheat flour, beef fat, peanut flour, insect powder, seed mix, dried insects and yellow colourant.

Does not contain palm oil. These suet blocks come in a box of 10 x 280g blocks.


Trust Pilot
4.9 / 5
29 review(s)
Excellent 90% 26 reviews
Great 7% 2 reviews
Average 4% 1 reviews
Poor 0% 0 reviews
Bad 0% 0 reviews
5 stars (26)4 stars (2)3 stars (1)2 stars (0)1 star (0)
Graham Jones 2 months ago
Good quality at a good price. Easy to order and prompt delivery.
Sheri 2 months ago
I love the paper packaging and the birds absolutely devour them. I like to keep suets on hand for the colder months and these are going to keep everyone well fed this winter!

All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.

For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.

Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.

Great Value Every Day

Shop Seed Mixes

Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.

For seed feeders, tables or on the ground

Shop Now

Shop Straights

Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.

Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.

Shop Now

Get Started

Not sure where to start?

View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.

Shop Now

Seasonal Foods

Foods ideal for Autumn/ Winter.

These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the autumn and winter months.

Shop Now
Garden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews