Wild Bird Peanut Splits - Aflatoxin Tested
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Wild Bird Whole and Split Value Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested962 reviews
- 4.8004158004158 out of 5
- Mr hall
- THE BIRDS LOVE THEM
Prices from £6.99Wild Bird Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested4314 reviews
- 4.7522021325916 out of 5
- joanna searl
- Peanuts are so expensive everywhere. We never had any issues with the peanuts from GWD they come in a sealed plastic bag which we separate into smaller containers with lids. we even seen the sparrows trying to get at them when their feeder empty. We get w
Prices from £8.49Premium Wild Bird Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested723 reviews
- 4.7980636237898 out of 5
- Keith Frost
- Delivery time on this occasion was much improved on some previous deliveries but still room for improvement to return to the excellent service provided when we first shopped with you. - Thank you for introducing premium quality peanuts - it is worth payi
Prices from £8.99Wild Bird Premium Peanut Granules - Aflatoxin Tested349 reviews
- 4.810888252149 out of 5
- Thelma Edwards
- easier than crushing peanuts myself
Prices from £9.99Brome Squirrel Buster Peanut Feeder89 reviews
- 4.5056179775281 out of 5
- Great item. Still to hang but very strong Can’t wait to fill & watch all our visitors
A mix of whole and split aflatoxin-tested peanuts, feed your wild birds with foods that are rich in fat, fibre and protein. Suitable for feeding all year round, these peanut splits will have a variety of birds flocking to your feeders as they provide the extra energy boost they need throughout the seasons. Loose whole peanuts can be harmful to young birds as they can cause choking. Please feed from a mesh nut feeder.
To ensure your Peanuts stay in the best condition for the longest period, please store in an airtight container and keep in a dry, cool place. The bags that our lines are packed in will not alone protect the peanuts against humidity and damp which could result in mould forming on the peanuts.
Due to the high fat content these will be shipped in plastic bags.
Please note that the 15kg sacks of Peanut Splits are delivered as 3 x 5kg sacks, the 25.1kg sacks are delivered as 2 x 12.55kg sacks.
Important Storage Tips
- Store your bird peanuts in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight, in a plastic or metal air tight lidded container. If you don’t follow these storage guidelines your peanuts can go mouldy.
- A garage or dark shed is the perfect place to store your bird food. Sheds can warm up in the summer so please take extra care to ensure the bird food stays cool during the warmer months.
- You can see our storage container range here.
Type of Feeder to use:
Mesh Nut Feeder
Birds that you may attract with Peanut Splits:
Blue Tit, Coal Tit, Collared Dove, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Great Tit, Greenfinch, House Sparrow, Long-Tailed Tit, Marsh Tit, Nuthatch, Siskin, Starling, Wood Pigeon
The Peanuts are 80/90 size (number of Peanuts that fit in the average hand). We source our peanuts from all over the world to ensure that we bring you the best at the best prices. The climate condition at the growing location can have a large influence on the look of the peanuts but rest assured that they have been aflatoxin tested to ensure they are safe for birds. Please note that the appearance of the peanuts may differ slightly to those in the photos.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 85% 1445 reviewsGreat 15% 241 reviewsAverage 2% 21 reviewsPoor 1% 5 reviewsBad 1% 6 reviews5 stars (1445)4 stars (241)3 stars (21)2 stars (5)1 star (6)CLEARLynn Mznder 2 days agoWell the birds absolutely love these. My garden is full of song birds.Steve Wawman 3 days agoGood quality product at a good priceLOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Autumn/ Winter.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the autumn and winter months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews