Round Squirrel Proof Nut Feeder
- Traditional round guardian nut feeder with a contemporary twist.
- Strong metal mesh peanut feeder.
- Easy to fill and clean.
- Strong closure on lid.
- Large hanging hoop.
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Premium Wild Bird Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested723 reviews
- 4.7980636237898 out of 5
- Keith Frost
- Delivery time on this occasion was much improved on some previous deliveries but still room for improvement to return to the excellent service provided when we first shopped with you. - Thank you for introducing premium quality peanuts - it is worth payi
Prices from £8.99Guardian Nut Feeder5 reviews
£12.99Wild Bird Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested4314 reviews
- 4.6 out of 5
- carol Bobb
- EXCELLENT FOR THE SMALLER BIRDS THE SQUIRRELS CAN'T USE IT.
- 4.7522021325916 out of 5
- joanna searl
- Peanuts are so expensive everywhere. We never had any issues with the peanuts from GWD they come in a sealed plastic bag which we separate into smaller containers with lids. we even seen the sparrows trying to get at them when their feeder empty. We get w
Prices from £8.49Premium Metal Nut Feeder - 40cm2 reviews
£14.99Wild Bird Whole and Split Value Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested962 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Good quality feeder at a reasonable price.
- 4.8004158004158 out of 5
- Mr hall
- THE BIRDS LOVE THEM
Prices from £6.99Round Squirrel Proof Fat Ball Feeder7 reviews
£9.99Round Squirrel Proof Seed Feeder4 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Lynne Miller
- perfect for keeping safe from squirrels
£9.99Round Squirrel Proof Mealworm & Suet Pellet Feeder5 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Excellent value for money and sparrows in particular use it often. The plastic funnel is a bit fiddly to slide into the slots but being able to remove it makes cleaning easy. The lid is fine but a bit wobbly. Overall for the price though it is difficul
£9.99Gardman Long Handled Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush41 reviews
- 4.4 out of 5
- Susan Needham
- Squirrel proof feeder. They still get some of the food by shaking the feeder and reaching in, but not much. Also being metal they can't destroy it like they have the plastic feeders. Very pleased.
£2.99Vetark Ark-Klens Professional Ready to Use Feeder Disinfectant28 reviews
- 4.5853658536585 out of 5
- It is what it is!!
- 4.5 out of 5
- Easy to use feeder disinfectant spray
This stunning squirrel proof peanut feeder combines value and beauty and will deter squirrels and larger birds(*) with its clever guardian cage design. This beautiful feeder is finished in a pretty pale green and will look perfect hanging from a tree or feeder hook. Inside of the tradtitional round metal guardian cage sits a strong metal mesh nut feeder.
The large lid is easy to open with a strong metal clasp, the seed feeder is easy to fill and the feeder tube twists out for cleaning.
- Metal guardian cage powder coated in pale green.
- Metal mesh feeding tube for peanuts.
- Designed for feeding peanuts.
- Large hanging handle.
- Easy open lid with a strong shut clasp.
- Twist off feeding tube for easy cleaning.
Cleaning this feeder is a simple process – open the lid of the feeder and twist the feeding tube to remove it from the cage, mix some mild detergent in water to clean the feeder, we recommend using a cleaning brush and some bird safe disinfectant. Ensure the feeder is fully dried before putting it back together and refilling. View our range of bird hygiene products here.
* A note on squirrel protection although this feeder is squirrel and large bird proof we cannot guarantee that the most determined squirrels or large birds won’t get inside of the feeder, particularly juvenile squirrels and birds which are far more agile than the adults. Birds with particularly long beaks may also be able to access the feeder inside of the guardian. The bars on these feeders cannot be made smaller to protect from adolescent or red squirrels as this would pose a risk to the birds.
Height – 24cm to top of handle
Feeder Height - 21cm
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 89% 8 reviewsGreat 12% 1 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (8)4 stars (1)3 stars (0)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEAREveline Wee 3 weeks agoDoes the jobCustomer Jonathan 3 weeks agoGreat product at a very competitive price. Successfully defeated local squirrels and larger birds.LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Autumn/ Winter.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the autumn and winter months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews