Round Squirrel Proof Seed Feeder
- Traditional round guardian seed feeder with a contemporary finish.
- Two feeding perches and ports.
- Plastic tubed seed feeder to keep food dry.
- Easy to fill and clean.
- Strong closure on lid.
- Large hanging hoop.
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Premium Sunflower Heart Kernels13254 reviews
- 4.8703033046627 out of 5
- Alma Sykes
- Birds love it
Prices from £6.99Guardian Seed Feeder9 reviews
£12.99Premium No Grow / No Waste / No Husk Wild Bird Seed Mix2686 reviews
- 3.8888888888889 out of 5
- Robust build, Bouught to ensure birds get their fair share of sunflower hearts.
- 4.783320923306 out of 5
- Mike Landsborough
- Good website - wide range of products - prompt delivery - Excellent product much less waste and less expensive than using non-treated seed
Prices from £7.99Premium Squirrel Proof Guardian Seed feeder5 reviews
£24.99Premium Metal Seed Feeder - 40cm4 reviews
- 4.8 out of 5
- Ms Trotman
- Excellent seedfeeder for the money. Easy to take apart for cleaning. Very good product.
£14.99Sunflower Seed Heart Chips1308 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Simon Tucker
- High quality, excellent bird seed feeders at a good price.
- 4.8211009174312 out of 5
- Penny Roberts
- small birds love them
Prices from £7.99Croston Wheatsheaf Premium Wild Bird Mix10 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Heather Stewart
- Good quality and the birds love it.
Prices from £6.49Round Squirrel Proof Fat Ball Feeder7 reviews
£9.99Round Squirrel Proof Nut Feeder9 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Lynne Miller
- perfect for keeping safe from squirrels
£9.99Round Squirrel Proof Mealworm & Suet Pellet Feeder5 reviews
- 4.8888888888889 out of 5
- Eveline Wee
- Does the job
£9.99Vetark Ark-Klens Professional Ready to Use Feeder Disinfectant28 reviews
- 4.4 out of 5
- Susan Needham
- Squirrel proof feeder. They still get some of the food by shaking the feeder and reaching in, but not much. Also being metal they can't destroy it like they have the plastic feeders. Very pleased.
- 4.5 out of 5
- Easy to use feeder disinfectant spray
This stunning squirrel proof seed feeder combines value and beauty and will deter squirrels and larger birds(*) with its clever guardian cage design. This beautiful feeder is finished in a pretty pale green and will look perfect hanging from a tree or feeder hook. Inside of the traditional round metal guardian cage sits a plastic tubed seed feeder, the plastic tube will keep the contents drier during the rainy months.
The large lid is easy to open with a strong metal clasp, the seed feeder is easy to fill and the feeder tube twists out for cleaning.
- Metal guardian cage powder coated in pale green.
- Two feeding perches and ports.
- Plastic feeding tube for seed mixes, keeping food dry.
- Designed for feeding seed and seed mixes.
- Large hanging handle.
- Easy open lid with a strong shut clasp.
- Twist off feeding tube for easy cleaning.
Cleaning this feeder is a simple process – open the lid of the feeder and twist the feeding tube to remove it from the cage, mix some mild detergent in water to clean the feeder, we recommend using a cleaning brush and some bird safe disinfectant. Ensure the feeder is fully dried before putting it back together and refilling. View our range of bird hygiene products here.
* A note on squirrel protection although this feeder is squirrel and large bird proof we cannot guarantee that the most determined squirrels or large birds won’t get inside of the feeder, particularly juvenile squirrels and birds which are far more agile than the adults. Birds with particularly long beaks may also be able to access the feeder inside of the guardian. The bars on these feeders cannot be made smaller to protect from adolescent or red squirrels as this would pose a risk to the birds.
Height – 24cm to top of handle.
Feeder Height - 21cm
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 100% 4 reviewsGreat 0% 0 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (4)4 stars (0)3 stars (0)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEARJames 2 months agoExcellent value for money and sparrows in particular use it often. The plastic funnel is a bit fiddly to slide into the slots but being able to remove it makes cleaning easy. The lid is fine but a bit wobbly. Overall for the price though it is difficult to better it.Ivan Parnell 7 months agoIt does what is says it is .LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Autumn/ Winter.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the autumn and winter months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews