Brome Squirrel Buster Classic Bird Seed Feeder
Need something to stop squirrels from feeding on all your Wild Bird Seed? Look no further than the Squirrel Buster Classic - the perfect solution.Read more
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- No Wheat Wild Bird Seed Mix894 reviews
- 4.7248322147651 out of 5
- Good product - The birds seem to really like this seed mix which means it is value for money as they don't always like some brands. Good service and price so I am very happy
Prices from £5.49Brome Squirrel Buster Plus Pole Adapter1 review
£22.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder4 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Caroline Russell
- Quick delivery. website was good. i researched for ages and this seemed about right. - Not sure what to pole to put it on yet.
£39.99Brome Squirrel Buster Plus Seed Feeder80 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Anne Dunn
- the large birds have not attempted to get on it yet
£99.49Vetark Ark-Klens Professional Ready to Use Feeder Disinfectant28 reviews
- 4.7375 out of 5
- Deborah Luke
- The design and manufacture of these feeders is excellent. They are robust and hold a remarkable amount of seed.
£6.99Brome Squirrel Buster Mini Seed Feeder259 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Easy to use feeder disinfectant spray
£26.49Wild Bird Cleaning Brush53 reviews
- 4.6833976833977 out of 5
- Ann Kennedy
- This is my second purchase of this feeder keeps squirrels out great buy
£2.99Gardman Long Handled Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush41 reviews
- 4.5471698113208 out of 5
- Good for getting to the bottom of feeders. Extra small brush for the fiddly bits.
£2.99Brome Squirrel Buster Peanut Feeder89 reviews
- 4.5853658536585 out of 5
- It is what it is!!
- 4.5056179775281 out of 5
- Great item. Still to hang but very strong Can’t wait to fill & watch all our visitors
Guaranteed 100% squirrel proof bird feeder – squirrels cannot feed!
Four dual-level feeding ports provide excellent access for perching birds. The Squirrel Buster® uses patented technology to stop squirrels in their tracks while allowing visiting birds to feed freely.
The squirrel’s weight shuts off the feeder ports, preventing squirrels and larger birds such as Magpies, Pigeons and Crows from feeding, whilst smaller garden birds are free to enjoy feeding.
- Air vents to prevent humidity
- Easy to remove parts to make cleaning a breeze
- 1.4 litre capacity (for seeds and blends)
- Seed ports for easy perching
- Metal mesh shroud for generous clinging area
- Lifetime guarantee
- Height 50cm
- Height including handle 79cm
The Squirrel Buster needs to be at positioned at least 18" away from anything as a squirrel could stretch or jump.
Explore our full range of Squirrel Buster Feeders here.
Please note that this item will be despatched in the supplier’s box within a plastic bag, revealing what’s inside. If this is a gift and you would like this to be placed discreetly please contact our Customer Service team before placing your order on 01772 440 242 or [email protected], an additional £5 packaging and labour charge will apply for this service.
Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
The feeder comes with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty against damage by squirrels: https://www.squirrel-buster.com/
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 62% 44 reviewsGreat 36% 25 reviewsAverage 2% 1 reviewsPoor 2% 1 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (44)4 stars (25)3 stars (1)2 stars (1)1 star (0)CLEARDavid Brown 5 months agoWhen installed and taken into use, I will be able to comment on usage.Nani 8 months agoGreat product still need to hang it though as too heavy for the stand i boughtLOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.
Squirrel Buster Classic: Dismantling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to disassemble the Squirrel Buster Mini Feeder
1. Push down and turn the lid to release.
2. Remove the lid from the feeder.
3. Pull the yellow cap from the centre of the feeder.
4. Disconnect the hanger cable from the feeder.
5. Remove the nut from underneath your feeder.
6. Pull out the tube from the centre of the feeder.
7. Finally, push the buttons. You should now be able to remove the seed tube..
Squirrel Buster Parts
Your Squirrel Buster Classic consists of the below parts. To request any spare parts, please contact Jacobi Jayne directly on 0800 072 0130 with the product number.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Autumn/ Winter.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the autumn and winter months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews