Brome Squirrel Buster Finch / Niger Bird Feeder
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Red Barn Classic Niger Seed Feeder8 reviews
£11.99Brome Squirrel Buster Plus Seed Feeder79 reviews
- 4.75 out of 5
- Sue Harper
- Everything is great - Great
£119.99Tom Chambers Heavy Duty Flick n Click Niger Feeder11 reviews
- 4.7341772151899 out of 5
- Sue White
- Very well made, high quality product, expensive but you get what you pay for... Large capacity.
£11.99Brome Squirrel Buster Classic Bird Seed Feeder68 reviews
- 4.9090909090909 out of 5
- David Thompson
- Excellent product
£59.99Wild Bird Cleaning Brush52 reviews
- 4.5588235294118 out of 5
- I find the Brome Squirrel Buster bird feeders are extremely well designed, and if parts do suffer damage, spare components are easily obtained, rather than having to replace the whole feeder. I have now set aside all the previous feeders I had and replac
£2.99Gardman Long Handled Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush39 reviews
- 4.5576923076923 out of 5
- Heather Perry
- Good quality
£2.99Vetark Ark-Klens Professional Ready to Use Feeder Disinfectant24 reviews
- 4.5641025641026 out of 5
- Carolyn Nicholas
- Great for reaching to the bottom of the feeders, would definatly recommend
£7.99Brome Squirrel Buster Mini Seed Feeder257 reviews
- 4.4166666666667 out of 5
- Biba OD
- It works really well, disinfects all bird dishes nicely and the best thing is, birds never notice it. Just how it should be.
£34.99Brome Squirrel Buster Peanut Feeder86 reviews
- 4.6809338521401 out of 5
- Colin Whitfield
- I already own one of these bird feeders and wanted this one as a gift. It is well made and 100% squirrel proof. It is easy to fill and easy to clean. Buy one, you won't be disappointed.
- 4.4883720930233 out of 5
- R Wilson
- Quickly deterred some previously very persistent squirrels. As claimed, only birds, amongst which the greater spotted woodpecker, have been able to reach the peanuts. Requires care when re-filling, but a small price to pay for its effectiveness.
Stop squirrels stealing your precious birdfood. Specially designed to attract goldfinches and other birds that love niger seed, Squirrel Buster Finch is the high quality birdfeeder that’s guaranteed 100% squirrel proof.
Safe and humane, Squirrel Buster Finch is fantastically effective at denying squirrels a free meal. When a squirrel climbs onto the feeder, its weight automatically shuts off the feeder ports, preventing access to seed ports that are specially sized to dispense tiny niger seed.
The patented Seed Tube Ventilation System lets fresh air enter seed ports and opening at the base of the feeder. Hot, humid air escapes at the top, keeping niger seed cool, fresh and appealing to birds.
The feeder comes with a lifetime year manufacturer's warranty against damage by squirrels: https://www.squirrel-buster.com/
The Squirrel Buster needs to be at positioned at least 18" away from anything as a squirrel could stretch or jump.
Please note that Squirrel Buster Finch is only suitable for use with niger seed: do not use with other seed blends or peanuts. With over 1.5 million Squirrel Busters sold worldwide, there’s no better way to keep squirrels locked out of a free meal.
Please note that this item will be despatched in the supplier’s box within a plastic bag, revealing what’s inside. If this is a gift and you would like this to be placed discreetly please contact our Customer Service team before placing your order on 01772 440 242 or [email protected], an additional £5 packaging and labour charge will apply for this service.
Foods you can feed using the Brome Squirrel Buster Feeder
H 500 x W 135 x D 135mm - including the handle the height is 530mm
1.4 litres of Niger Seed
Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
The feeder comes with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty against damage by squirrels: https://www.squirrel-buster.com/
Product Assembly Guide
To view the assembly guide for this product, please click on the 'Product Guide' tab.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 67% 4 reviewsGreat 17% 1 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 17% 1 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (4)4 stars (1)3 stars (0)2 stars (1)1 star (0)CLEARSusan C a month agoThis is an expensive product, but the goldfinches have found it and are using it happily. Its also quite long, one half the size would be fine.Susan C a month agoThis is an expensive product, but the goldfinches have found it and are using it happily. Its also quite long, one half the size would be fine.LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.
Squirrel Buster Finch: Dismantling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to disassemble the Squirrel Buster Finch Feeder
1. To remove the lid, push down and turn counter clockwise.
2. Lift the cover up to remove it.
3. Pull the yellow cap in the middle of the tube up.
4. Disconnect the hanger cable.
5. Remove the nut at the bottom of the feeder.
6. Lift the tube.
7. Push the buttons to fully remove the tube.
8. That's it! You can now remove the tube.
Squirrel Buster Parts
Your Squirrel Buster Finch consists of the below parts. To request any spare parts, please contact Jacobi Jayne directly on 0800 072 0130 with the product number.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Spring/Summer.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the spring and summer months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews