Supa Squirrel Proof Seed Feeder
Designed to deter adult squirrels and larger birds such as doves and pigeons, this Supa Seed Feeder allows smaller birds to feed in peace.Read more
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Supa Squirrel Proof Fat Ball Feeder3 reviews
£11.99Supa Squirrel Proof Peanut Feeder1 review
- 5 out of 5
- Julie Wright
- Just what I was looking for to deter rooks
£11.99Red Barn Classic Seed Feeder with Guardian18 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Seems to be a well made, sturdy product with good paint finish.
- 4.3333333333333 out of 5
- Leonard Jupp
- Have used garden bird supplies for some time now and have always had good service. - Item purchased is of good quality although described as medium size it is quite large but i am sure my birds will get used to it and start to feed from it soon.
Prices from £22.99Songbird Summer Mix47 reviews
Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Seed Feeder7 reviews
- 4.7234042553191 out of 5
- Jane S.
- All bird foods ordered through Garden Wildlife Direct appear to go down well with our garden birds, judging by how fast the feeders need refilling. GWD's supplies are reliable and swiftly delivered to the doorstep, keeping up with avian demands!
£24.99Four Seasons Sunflower Rich Seed Mix151 reviews
- 4.8571428571429 out of 5
- Mrs. Pam Stevens
- Strong construction - squirrel proof and big bird proof. I had a similar feeder and the starlings, in pairs , would swing on it to scatter the grain on the floor. Empty within a few minutes! They can’t do that to this one. But it does take a few days fo
- 4.7682119205298 out of 5
- Louisa Wood
- Well the birds love it i have at least 13 different species that visit my garden year in year out.
Prices from £6.29Brome Squirrel Buster Seed Feeder155 reviews
£43.99All Year Round Bird Seed Mix2421 reviews
- 4.7032258064516 out of 5
- This is the fifth one of these I have bought for the little birds who now can feed without the bigger birds emptying the feeder in 5 mins, great product.
- 4.729863692689 out of 5
- Sarah Reavell
- Birds love these seeds!
Prices from £4.99Robin & Blackbird No Mess Wild Bird Seed Mix1500 reviews
- 4.786 out of 5
- GILLIAN ROSS
- Appreciated by myself and all the birds that visit my garden
Prices from £6.79Wild Bird Cleaning Brush52 reviews
£2.99Gardman Long Handled Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush39 reviews
- 4.5576923076923 out of 5
- Heather Perry
- Good quality
£2.99Vetark Ark-Klens Professional Ready to Use Feeder Disinfectant24 reviews
- 4.5641025641026 out of 5
- Carolyn Nicholas
- Great for reaching to the bottom of the feeders, would definatly recommend
£7.99Feed Bundle - No Grow Seed Mix, Sunflower Hearts & Fat Balls57 reviews
- 4.4166666666667 out of 5
- Biba OD
- It works really well, disinfects all bird dishes nicely and the best thing is, birds never notice it. Just how it should be.
Premium No Grow / No Waste / No Husk Wild Bird Seed Mix2492 reviews
- 4.8421052631579 out of 5
- Mrs Swan
- Very happy with these products. Starlings love them.
- 4.7700642054575 out of 5
- Mike Landsborough
- Good website - wide range of products - prompt delivery - Excellent product much less waste and less expensive than using non-treated seed
Prices from £7.99
Manufactured from heavy duty steel, bite proof wire and powder coated in a black finish, this Supa Squirrel Proof Seed Feeder is the premium option for preventing squirrels and larger birds stealing seed intended for smaller birds. The plastic perches allow your feathered garden guests to stand in a designated feeding area while they eat.
The large outer cage prevents adult squirrels and larger birds being able to reach the seed in the feeder, meaning there is more left for our smaller feathered friends! Easy to clean and fill, simply release the catch and lift the lid. The built-in hanger allows for easy hanging.
Dimensions: 25 x 16.9 x 17.6 cm
*A Note On Juvenile Squirrels and Juvenile large birds
The feeders can only protect against adult grey squirrels and large adult birds such as magpies, crows rooks etc. which ultimately do the most damage. Some birds, such as a woodpecker, won't fit through the bars but could manage to get their beaks inside and access the food.
There is always a chance than an adolescent young squirrel could squeeze into the bars and access the feeder. The young squirrels look very similar to adults but are actually far fluffier making them much more flexible! Squirrels are normally born in March, April, July and August so there may well be a risk around these months. This is short term issue and will be the problem of any feeder that has researched the necessary bar spacing required. You may also find that adolescent jackdaws, crows and pigeons may find their way in. The bars on these feeders cannot be made smaller to protect from adolescent or red squirrels as this would pose a risk to the birds.
If squirrels do manage to get into the feeders to prevent damage to the plastic tubes a dash of chilli flakes mixed in with the nuts or seeds will have no effect on the birds at all but will deter the squirrels.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 75% 3 reviewsGreat 25% 1 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (3)4 stars (1)3 stars (0)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEARMaureen Daniels a month agoVery good product for deterring squirrels. Only downside was the hanger was rather bent on delivery.Richard 3 months agoWell made with quality paint finish.LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Spring/Summer.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the spring and summer months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews