Brome Squirrel Buster Seed Feeder
This squirrel proof feeder stops unwanted guests from stealing seed, leaving more for our smaller feather friends!Read more
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder2 reviews
£39.99Pet & Garden Scoop - Green10 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Clever design and fabulous service - The squirrels and the big fat pigeons usually remove 90% of the seed I put out. Fingers crossed this will no longer be the case. I havenÔÇÖt started using it yet - there is plenty of food around right now - but the me
£1.99Brome Squirrel Buster Finch / Niger Bird Feeder6 reviews
- 4.7 out of 5
- Linda Gardner
- A very useful small scoop.
£64.99Brome Squirrel Buster Mini Seed Feeder257 reviews
- 4.3333333333333 out of 5
- Susan C
- This is an expensive product, but the goldfinches have found it and are using it happily. Its also quite long, one half the size would be fine.
£34.99Brome Squirrel Buster Peanut Feeder86 reviews
- 4.6809338521401 out of 5
- Colin Whitfield
- I already own one of these bird feeders and wanted this one as a gift. It is well made and 100% squirrel proof. It is easy to fill and easy to clean. Buy one, you won't be disappointed.
£69.99Wild Bird Cleaning Brush52 reviews
- 4.4883720930233 out of 5
- R Wilson
- Quickly deterred some previously very persistent squirrels. As claimed, only birds, amongst which the greater spotted woodpecker, have been able to reach the peanuts. Requires care when re-filling, but a small price to pay for its effectiveness.
£2.99Gardman Long Handled Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush39 reviews
- 4.5576923076923 out of 5
- Heather Perry
- Good quality
£2.99Vetark Ark-Klens Professional Ready to Use Feeder Disinfectant24 reviews
- 4.5641025641026 out of 5
- Carolyn Nicholas
- Great for reaching to the bottom of the feeders, would definatly recommend
£7.99Brome Squirrel Buster Classic Bird Seed Feeder68 reviews
- 4.4166666666667 out of 5
- Biba OD
- It works really well, disinfects all bird dishes nicely and the best thing is, birds never notice it. Just how it should be.
£59.99Weather Guard for Brome Squirrel Buster Plus10 reviews
- 4.5588235294118 out of 5
- I find the Brome Squirrel Buster bird feeders are extremely well designed, and if parts do suffer damage, spare components are easily obtained, rather than having to replace the whole feeder. I have now set aside all the previous feeders I had and replac
- 4.3 out of 5
- Pat Riedlberger
- Had a problem with the carrier gwd replied to my email swiftly and were helpful - Well designed
The brilliant "Squirrel Buster" from Brome will stop squirrels and the larger birds from feeding from it. This feeder is part of an award-winning designed range of feeders that are the only ones on the market to be 100% Squirrel Proof and not a mild deterrent like all other feeders.
Using their weight against themselves, when the squirrel or large bird lands on or grabs the feeder the ports are covered preventing the them from being able to get to the food, even if they shake the feeder!
The sensitivity of the feeder can be easy altered so you can customise what weight the ports close - with the free information guide, you can see the weight of a variety of birds and determine which ones you want to be able to feed in your garden.
- Position at least 18" away from anything as a squirrel could stretch or jump from.
- Holds up to 750g of seed.
- Height 33cm
- Height including handle 57cm
Available in a several seed sizes or Peanut and Niger version.
Please note that this item will be despatched in the supplier’s box within a plastic bag, revealing what’s inside. If this is a gift and you would like this to be placed discreetly please contact our Customer Service team before placing your order on 01772 440 242 or [email protected], an additional £5 packaging and labour charge will apply for this service.
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The feeder comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty against damage by squirrels: https://www.squirrel-buster.com/
Product Assembly Guide
To view the assembly guide for this product, please click on the 'Product Guide' tab.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 75% 116 reviewsGreat 22% 33 reviewsAverage 4% 5 reviewsPoor 1% 1 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (116)4 stars (33)3 stars (5)2 stars (1)1 star (0)CLEARjanet mascarenhas 3 weeks agoClever gadget but our Squirrels are even cleverer! We are working out strategies to make it harder for them to reach the feeder. It's good quality and easy to use.janet mascarenhas 3 weeks agoClever gadget but our Squirrels are even cleverer! We are working out strategies to make it harder for them to reach the feeder. It's good quality and easy to use.LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.
Squirrel Buster Standard Seed Feeder: Assembling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to assemble the Squirrel Buster Feeder
1. Place the metal shroud over the feeder (you might want to fill it first!)
2. Take the hanger and insert the hooked end onto the top of the feeder.
3. Slide the green metal tube over the hanger hook.
4. That's it! Simply hang your feeder.
Squirrel Buster Standard Seed Feeder: Dismantling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to disassemble the Squirrel Buster Feeder
1. Lift up the metal tube over the hanger.
2. Unhook the feeder.
3. Lift the metal cage off the seed tube.
4. That's it! You can now either fill your bird feeder with seed, or clean it.
Squirrel Buster Parts
Your Squirrel Buster consists of the below parts. To request any spare parts, please contact Jacobi Jayne directly on 0800 072 0130 with the product number.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Spring/Summer.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the spring and summer months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews