Brome Squirrel Buster Seed Feeder
This squirrel proof feeder stops unwanted guests from stealing seed, leaving more for our smaller feather friends!Read more
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder4 reviews
£39.99Pet & Garden Scoop - Green12 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Anne Dunn
- the large birds have not attempted to get on it yet
£2.49Brome Squirrel Buster Finch / Niger Bird Feeder5 reviews
- 4.6666666666667 out of 5
- Really useful product, easy to use & less spillage
£59.45Brome Squirrel Buster Mini Seed Feeder259 reviews
- 4.2 out of 5
- Susan C
- This is an expensive product, but the goldfinches have found it and are using it happily. Its also quite long, one half the size would be fine.
£26.49Brome Squirrel Buster Peanut Feeder89 reviews
- 4.6833976833977 out of 5
- Ann Kennedy
- This is my second purchase of this feeder keeps squirrels out great buy
£65.45Wild Bird Cleaning Brush53 reviews
- 4.5056179775281 out of 5
- Great item. Still to hang but very strong Can’t wait to fill & watch all our visitors
£2.99Gardman Long Handled Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush41 reviews
- 4.5471698113208 out of 5
- Good for getting to the bottom of feeders. Extra small brush for the fiddly bits.
£2.99Vetark Ark-Klens Professional Ready to Use Feeder Disinfectant28 reviews
- 4.5853658536585 out of 5
- It is what it is!!
£6.99Brome Squirrel Buster Classic Bird Seed Feeder71 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Easy to use feeder disinfectant spray
£52.49Weather Guard for Brome Squirrel Buster Plus10 reviews
- 4.5774647887324 out of 5
- David Brown
- When installed and taken into use, I will be able to comment on usage.
- 4.3 out of 5
- Pat Riedlberger
- Had a problem with the carrier gwd replied to my email swiftly and were helpful - Well designed
The brilliant "Squirrel Buster" from Brome will stop squirrels and the larger birds from feeding from it. This feeder is part of an award-winning designed range of feeders that are the only ones on the market to be 100% Squirrel Proof and not a mild deterrent like all other feeders.
Using their weight against themselves, when the squirrel or large bird lands on or grabs the feeder the ports are covered preventing the them from being able to get to the food, even if they shake the feeder!
The sensitivity of the feeder can be easy altered so you can customise what weight the ports close - with the free information guide, you can see the weight of a variety of birds and determine which ones you want to be able to feed in your garden.
- Position at least 18" away from anything as a squirrel could stretch or jump from.
- Holds up to 750g of seed.
- Height 33cm
- Height including handle 57cm
Available in a several seed sizes or Peanut and Niger version.
Please note that this item will be despatched in the supplier’s box within a plastic bag, revealing what’s inside. If this is a gift and you would like this to be placed discreetly please contact our Customer Service team before placing your order on 01772 440 242 or [email protected], an additional £5 packaging and labour charge will apply for this service.
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The feeder comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty against damage by squirrels: https://www.squirrel-buster.com/
Product Assembly Guide
To view the assembly guide for this product, please click on the 'Product Guide' tab.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 77% 122 reviewsGreat 21% 33 reviewsAverage 3% 4 reviewsPoor 1% 1 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (122)4 stars (33)3 stars (4)2 stars (1)1 star (0)CLEARDebs 3 months agoI bought this to replace a much more expensive squirrel proof feeder that the squirrel managed to break after swinging from it! This feeder seems to be really robust, the weighted ports can be adjusted to allow heavier birds to access the feeder if required but I’m happy with the factory setting that gives the smaller birds a better chance at feeding. The squirrel hasn’t shown any interest as far as I have seen.customer 4 months agoExcellent quality product that works perfectly!LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.
Squirrel Buster Standard Seed Feeder: Assembling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to assemble the Squirrel Buster Feeder
1. Place the metal shroud over the feeder (you might want to fill it first!)
2. Take the hanger and insert the hooked end onto the top of the feeder.
3. Slide the green metal tube over the hanger hook.
4. That's it! Simply hang your feeder.
Squirrel Buster Standard Seed Feeder: Dismantling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to disassemble the Squirrel Buster Feeder
1. Lift up the metal tube over the hanger.
2. Unhook the feeder.
3. Lift the metal cage off the seed tube.
4. That's it! You can now either fill your bird feeder with seed, or clean it.
Squirrel Buster Parts
Your Squirrel Buster consists of the below parts. To request any spare parts, please contact Jacobi Jayne directly on 0800 072 0130 with the product number.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Autumn/ Winter.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the autumn and winter months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews