Chapelwood Ultra Squirrel Resistant Seed Feeder
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Panacea Chateau Squirrel Resistant Seed Feeder - Black / Copper3 reviews
£34.99Bird Food Storage Bin12 reviews
- 3.6666666666667 out of 5
- Panacea Chateau Squirrel Resistant Seed Feeder - Brought two made in China but it is made of steel and hopefully will be effective in stopping pigeons and grey squirrels
- 5 out of 5
- carol Bobb
- STRONG AND DURABLE
Prices from £8.99Henry Bell Essentials Three Arm Feeding Station1 review
£19.99Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Seed Feeder6 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Great price - Brought this on offer. Easy to put together and looks good in the garden. The feeder is very tall so I can use my long feeders. Thank you
£24.99Premium Gold Seed Mix165 reviews
- 4.8333333333333 out of 5
- Mrs. Pam Stevens
- Strong construction - squirrel proof and big bird proof. I had a similar feeder and the starlings, in pairs , would swing on it to scatter the grain on the floor. Empty within a few minutes! They can’t do that to this one. But it does take a few days fo
- 4.7454545454545 out of 5
- Very satisfied customer - Great product competitive price and prompt delivery considering the Covid related problems. Highly recommend will be back again for repeat order as birds love the product.
Prices from £6.49Nature's Market Seed Feeder with Squirrel Guard Cage39 reviews
£5.99No Wheat Wild Bird Seed Mix809 reviews
- 4.4871794871795 out of 5
- Linda Wigley
- It works! No more squirrel stealing the seeds!
- 4.7095179233622 out of 5
- Good product - The birds seem to really like this seed mix which means it is value for money as they don't always like some brands. Good service and price so I am very happy
Prices from £5.99Droll Yankees Seed Scoop27 reviews
£14.49All Year Round Bird Seed Mix2401 reviews
- 4.8518518518519 out of 5
- Pat Simmonds
- Great way to avoid spilling when refilling feeders
Wild Bird Cleaning Brush52 reviews
- 4.7292794668888 out of 5
- Sarah Reavell
- Birds love these seeds!
£2.99Vetark Ark-Klens Professional Ready to Use Feeder Disinfectant24 reviews
- 4.5576923076923 out of 5
- Heather Perry
- Good quality
£7.99Brome Squirrel Buster Classic Bird Seed Feeder68 reviews
- 4.4166666666667 out of 5
- Biba OD
- It works really well, disinfects all bird dishes nicely and the best thing is, birds never notice it. Just how it should be.
- 4.5588235294118 out of 5
- I find the Brome Squirrel Buster bird feeders are extremely well designed, and if parts do suffer damage, spare components are easily obtained, rather than having to replace the whole feeder. I have now set aside all the previous feeders I had and replac
This caged squirrel resistant seed feeder has a strong powder coated green and silver steel cage, giving smaller birds access to the food but keeping larger birds and adult squirrels away. Your local garden birds can dine in style from the four plastic feeding ports, boasting a charming sage green pop of colour.
This feeder comes with a convenient hanging handle, ready to hang from a tree branch or feeding station. This feeder will look stunning in any garden.
Dimensions: H36 x W24 x D24cm
*A Note On Juvenile Squirrels and Juvenile large birds
The feeders can only protect against adult grey squirrels and large adult birds such as magpies, crows rooks etc, which ultimately do the most damage. Some birds, such as a woodpecker, wont fit through the bars but could manage to get their beaks inside and access the food.
There is always a chance than an adolescent young squirrel could squeeze into the bars and access the feeder. The young squirrels look very similar to adults but are actually far fluffier making them much more flexible! Squirrels are normally born in March, April, July and August so there may well be a risk around these months. This is short term issue and will be the problem of any feeder that has researched the necessary bar spacing required. You may also find that adolescent jackdaws, crows and pigeons may find their way in. The bars on these feeders cannot be made smaller to protect from adolescent or red squirrels as this would pose a risk to the birds.
If squirrels do manage to get into the feeders to prevent damage to the plastic tubes a a dash of chilli flakes mixed in with the nuts or seeds will have no effect on the birds at all but will deter the squirrels.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 64% 12 reviewsGreat 32% 6 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 6% 1 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (12)4 stars (6)3 stars (0)2 stars (1)1 star (0)CLEARA Dave 3 weeks agoThe feeder is really classy looking and appears to be v sturdy. I have put both of them on a feeding station. They are quite large so ensure your station, if using one, can accommodate your feeder. It’s been 11 days since I put them out but the sparrows haven’t yet fully taken a shine to them. From reading other reviews here, it seems this is standard. Only occasionally, so far, a bird or two feed from it. My other feeders would have been filled up 3/4 times by now. But I’m happy to be patient.Mrs Edwards 2 months agoExcellent, stops the squirrels from eating the bird food. The birds love it, nice colour too - pale green.LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Spring/Summer.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the spring and summer months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews