Wild Bird Whole and Split Value Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested
These peanuts are a great source of fat, fibre and protein making them the perfect high energy feed for wild birds.Read more
Prices from £6.99
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Bird Food Storage Bin12 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- carol Bobb
- STRONG AND DURABLE
Prices from £8.99National Trust Apollo Peanut Feeder1 review
£26.99Chapelwood Ultra Squirrel Proof Peanut Feeder8 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Best Peanut Feeder - The Apollo peanut feeder is great so easy to refill great quick release ideal if you have feeder in fixed location as just release the body from lid fill and reattach job done. Hard wearing this is our second feeder as they withstand
£24.99Large Bempton Bird Table3 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Keeps the squirrels out but ÔÇª.. - These do what they say on the tin and have stopped the squirrels from attacking the food for the birds. All well and great but I do have a major problem with the design in terms of cleaning and the tube for the actual s
£64.99Droll Yankees Seed Scoop27 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Good quality bird table - Great little bird table looks very pleasing should attract lots of birds!!
£14.49Premium Wild Bird Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested653 reviews
- 4.8518518518519 out of 5
- Pat Simmonds
- Great way to avoid spilling when refilling feeders
- 4.781010719755 out of 5
- Keith Frost
- Delivery time on this occasion was much improved on some previous deliveries but still room for improvement to return to the excellent service provided when we first shopped with you. - Thank you for introducing premium quality peanuts - it is worth payi
Prices from £8.99Henry Bell Black Heavy Duty Peanut Feeder1 review
£12.99Wild Bird Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested4260 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- BIRD FEEDER - Strong and good quality
Wild Bird Premium Peanut Granules - Aflatoxin Tested297 reviews
- 4.7521126760563 out of 5
- Pauline Mason
- Good quality and price
- 4.7979797979798 out of 5
- Thomas Paterson
- Ideal size for my feeders.
Prices from £9.99CJ Wildlife London Squirrel Resistant Peanut Feeder1 review
£21.99Wild Bird Peanut Splits - Aflatoxin Tested1593 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Excellent This product is well made tough and durable and most importantly actually squirrel proof. You would be surprised how many products aren't. Very impressive.
- 4.8035153797866 out of 5
- Mr Joe Higgins
- Birds love them
Prices from £7.49Brome Squirrel Buster Peanut Feeder86 reviews
£69.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Resistant Sphere Peanut Feeder8 reviews
- 4.4883720930233 out of 5
- R Wilson
- Quickly deterred some previously very persistent squirrels. As claimed, only birds, amongst which the greater spotted woodpecker, have been able to reach the peanuts. Requires care when re-filling, but a small price to pay for its effectiveness.
- 4.875 out of 5
- Mr Jason Dyer
- Great value
A mix of whole and split value aflatoxin-tested peanuts to provide wild birds with a meal rich in fat, fibre and protein.
The Peanuts are 80/90 size (number of peanuts that fit in the average hand). We source our peanuts from all over the world to ensure that we bring you the best quality at the best prices. The climate condition at the growing location can have a large influence on the look of the peanuts. The current crop are longer, thiner and drier than usual but rest assured that they have been aflatoxin tested to ensure they are safe for birds. Please note that the appearance of the peanuts may differ slightly to those in the photos.
Suitable for feeding all year round, these whole and split peanuts will have a variety of birds flocking to your feeders as they provide the extra energy boost needed throughout the seasons.
The percentage of whole and splits within each bag can vary from nearly 95% whole peanuts to 95% splits, but is usually somewhere in the middle.
Loose whole peanuts can be harmful to young birds as they can cause choking, so please feed from a mesh nut feeder.
To ensure your peanuts stay in the best condition for a longer period, please store in an airtight container and keep in a dry, cool place. The bags that our peanut lines are packed in will not alone protect the peanuts against humidity and damp, which may result in mould forming on the peanuts.
Due to the high fat content these will be shipped in plastic bags.
Please note that the 25kg sacks of Whole & Split Value Peanuts are delivered as 2 x 12.55kg sacks and 50kg as 4 x 12.55kg sacks.
Important Storage Tips
- Store your bird peanuts in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight, in a plastic or metal air tight lidded container. If you don’t follow these storage guidelines your peanuts may go mouldy.
- A garage or dark shed is the perfect place to store your bird food. Sheds can warm up in the summer so please take extra care to ensure the bird food stays cool during the warmer months.
- You can see our storage container range here.
Type of Feeder to use:
Mesh Nut Feeder
Birds that you may attract with Whole & Splits:
Blue Tit, Coal Tit, Collared Dove, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Great Tit, Greenfinch, House Sparrow, Long-Tailed Tit, Marsh Tit, Nuthatch, Siskin, Starling, Wood Pigeon
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 82% 683 reviewsGreat 17% 142 reviewsAverage 2% 10 reviewsPoor 1% 3 reviewsBad 1% 3 reviews5 stars (683)4 stars (142)3 stars (10)2 stars (3)1 star (3)CLEARHeather a week agoGood product at good priceDonna Oldham Hamilton a week agoBirds are happy with this product - and so is the squirrel!LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Spring/Summer.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the spring and summer months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews