Wild Bird Whole and Split Value Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested
These peanuts are a great source of fat, fibre and protein making them the perfect high energy feed for wild birds.Read more
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Round Squirrel Proof Nut Feeder10 reviews
£9.99Premium Wild Bird Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested727 reviews
- 4.9 out of 5
- Excellent product and service.
- 4.7991746905089 out of 5
- Keith Frost
- Delivery time on this occasion was much improved on some previous deliveries but still room for improvement to return to the excellent service provided when we first shopped with you. - Thank you for introducing premium quality peanuts - it is worth payi
Prices from £8.99Brome Squirrel Buster Peanut Feeder89 reviews
£65.45Wild Bird Peanuts - Aflatoxin Tested4317 reviews
- 4.5056179775281 out of 5
- Great item. Still to hang but very strong Can’t wait to fill & watch all our visitors
- 4.7523743340283 out of 5
- Maldwyn Prosser
- Seem well liked by the birds
Prices from £8.49Wild Bird Peanut Splits - Aflatoxin Tested1723 reviews
- 4.8125362739408 out of 5
- Peanuts for the birds delivered to my door / a very useful service
Prices from £7.49Black Steel Peanut Feeder9 reviews
- 4.6666666666667 out of 5
- Kate Murgatroyd
- Pretty good
Prices from £3.99Chapelwood Ultra Squirrel Proof Peanut Feeder11 reviews
£19.99Bird Food Storage Bin17 reviews
- 4.5454545454545 out of 5
- Sylvia Fowler
- Excellent device. Now we have on at the fron as well as at the back. now the small birds can eat in peace.
- 5 out of 5
- Have three or four of these now, Excellent airtight containers for keeping your food fresher for longer. Seal is very good but it means the lids can be a bit stiff and difficult to remove, you need strong fingers or a blunt knife, or similar, on standby t
Prices from £9.49
A mix of whole and split value aflatoxin-tested peanuts to provide wild birds with a meal rich in fat, fibre and protein.
The Peanuts are 80/90 size (number of peanuts that fit in the average hand). We source our peanuts from all over the world to ensure that we bring you the best quality at the best prices. The climate condition at the growing location can have a large influence on the look of the peanuts. Please note that the appearance of the peanuts may differ slightly to those in the photos.
Suitable for feeding all year round, these whole and split peanuts will have a variety of birds flocking to your feeders as they provide the extra energy boost needed throughout the seasons.
The percentage of whole and splits within each bag can vary from nearly all whole peanuts to all splits, the split can vary depending on supply and seasonality.
Loose whole peanuts can be harmful to young birds as they can cause choking, so please feed from a mesh nut feeder.
To ensure your peanuts stay in the best condition for a longer period, please store in an airtight container and keep in a dry, cool place. The bags that our peanut lines are packed in will not alone protect the peanuts against humidity and damp, which may result in mould forming on the peanuts.
Due to the high fat content these will be shipped in plastic bags.
Please note that the 15kg sacks of Whole and Split Peanuts are delivered as 3 x 5kg sacks and the 25.1kg sacks are delivered as 2 x 12.55kg sacks.
Important Storage Tips
- Store your bird peanuts in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight, in a plastic or metal air tight lidded container. If you don’t follow these storage guidelines your peanuts may go mouldy.
- A garage or dark shed is the perfect place to store your bird food. Sheds can warm up in the summer so please take extra care to ensure the bird food stays cool during the warmer months.
- You can see our storage container range here.
Type of Feeder to use:
Mesh Nut Feeder
Birds that you may attract with Whole & Splits:
Blue Tit, Coal Tit, Collared Dove, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Great Tit, Greenfinch, House Sparrow, Long-Tailed Tit, Marsh Tit, Nuthatch, Siskin, Starling, Wood Pigeon
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 83% 799 reviewsGreat 16% 147 reviewsAverage 2% 12 reviewsPoor 1% 3 reviewsBad 1% 3 reviews5 stars (799)4 stars (147)3 stars (12)2 stars (3)1 star (3)CLEARMr Marshall a day agoGood productAlan Martin 2 days agoWe have lots of birds in our garden and they love the nuts.LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Autumn/ Winter.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the autumn and winter months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews