Sunflower Hearts, Chips and Seeds Value Mix
This all-in-1 mix offers the best possible value on sunflowers for wild birds by combining three of our best selling straight foods into one high energy mix.
The mix includes our popular Premium Sunflower Heart Kernels, Sunflower Seed Heart Chips and Black Sunflower Seeds.Read more
Prices from £5.99
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Premium Guardian Seed Feeder2 reviews
£15.99Four Seasons Sunflower Rich Seed Mix147 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Jillian Price
- This feeder may seem expensive but it is worth the money. It is quite heavy so don’t hang it too high if you have problems reaching up. I did buy a cheap one but it was a devil to clean. This one comes apart so you can clean it all.
- 4.7687074829932 out of 5
- Louisa Wood
- Well the birds love it i have at least 13 different species that visit my garden year in year out.
Prices from £6.29Premium Caged Squirrel Proof Seed Feeder3 reviews
£14.99Premium Sunflower Heart Kernels12178 reviews
- 3 out of 5
- Julie Emms
- Definitely keeps the squirrels out!
- 4.8653309246182 out of 5
- 5kg bags were cheaper than larger amounts when I purchased and easier to store and keep fresh.
Prices from £6.99Brome Squirrel Buster Seed Feeder154 reviews
£43.99Black Sunflower Seeds1052 reviews
- 4.7142857142857 out of 5
- This is the fifth one of these I have bought for the little birds who now can feed without the bigger birds emptying the feeder in 5 mins, great product.
- 4.7889733840304 out of 5
- Ann Corstorphine
- Great product certainly being enjoyed by the massive variety of finches we have flying in
Prices from £5.99Black Steel Sunflower Heart Feeder7 reviews
£3.99Metal Hanging Hooks6 reviews
- 4.8571428571429 out of 5
- Priscilla Dicketts
- Well, the birds are enjoying it.
- 4.8333333333333 out of 5
- Excellent - Staff very helpful and answered Email queries promptly. Would recommend this company and have placed a further order. Delivery was quick.
Prices from £2.49Pet & Garden Scoop - Green10 reviews
£1.99Bird Food Storage Bin12 reviews
- 4.7 out of 5
- Linda Gardner
- A very useful small scoop.
- 5 out of 5
- carol Bobb
- STRONG AND DURABLE
Prices from £8.99Henry Bell Sterling Sunflower Feeder3 reviews
£12.99Black Steel Seed Feeder6 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- W. B.
- Robust, squirrel proof and easy to clean. Good value for money.
£3.99Premium No Grow / No Waste / No Husk Wild Bird Seed Mix2465 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Great little feeder, well made and 3 perches which is comfy and practical for the birds
- 4.7703853955375 out of 5
- Mike Landsborough
- Good website - wide range of products - prompt delivery - Excellent product much less waste and less expensive than using non-treated seed
Prices from £7.99
Our Sunflower Hearts, Chips and Seeds Value Mix provides the perfect combination of sunflower heart kernels, sunflower chips and black sunflower seeds which are a valuable and nutritious seed variety to have in any garden or feeder.
With a wide variety of wild birds that love them, Sunflower Hearts, Chips and Black Sunflower Seeds are an ideal solution to support your garden birds with an easy seed to feed. Ideal for feeding from your feeding station, seed feeders or bird tables.
Please note that sunflowers hearts, chips and black sunflowers are natural products, so the hearts and chips can vary in size dependent on the weather during the growing season and at times the mix consistency may sometimes differ.
Sunflower Hearts - These highly nutritious and oil-rich sunflower hearts for wild birds come without the husks of complete sunflower seeds. With the husks removed the sunflower heart (kernel) are the perfect feed to place in seed feeders or specifically designed sunflower feeders to hang from a feeding station.
Sunflower Seed Heart Chips - These are one of the super foods for garden birds. Chips are dehusked sunflower hearts broken into smaller, bite size pieces and contain all the excellent nutrition and essential oils of a full sunflower heart plus they are ideal for fledglings.
Black Sunflower Seeds - Thin-skinned, tasty and packed with oil and protein, black sunflower seeds are a real, year-round alternative to peanuts at a significantly lower cost.
Mix Ratio per bag:
- Sunflower Hearts, approx 75%
- Sunflower Chips, approx 15%
- Black Sunflower, approx 10%
- High Energy Oil Content 58%
Birds you may attract include:
Blackbird, Blue Tit, Bullfinches, Chaffinch, Coal Tit, Collared Dove, Dunnock, Goldfinch, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Great Tit, Greenfinch, House Sparrow, Long-Tailed Tit, Marsh Tits, Nuthatch, Robin, Starling, Wood Pigeon.
We recommend storing your bird food in an airtight container in a cool and dry location, to ensure that it remains fresh for the period up to the best before date.
Please note - the 25.1kg bags are supplied in multiples of 12.55kg.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 0% 0 reviewsGreat 0% 0 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (0)4 stars (0)3 stars (0)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEAR
All orders over £25 are delivered FREE of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Great Value Every Day
Shop Seed Mixes
Attract a range of birds with our bird food blends, at a fraction of the cost.
For seed feeders, tables or on the groundShop Now
Try different straights to encourage different birds into your garden.
Our range includes; Sunflower Hearts, Peanuts, Dried Mealworms and more.Shop Now
Not sure where to start?
View our handy guides. Including what the different food types mean and the best bird feeders to get started with.Shop Now
Foods ideal for Spring/Summer.
These foods are perfect for supporting birds during the spring and summer months.Shop NowGarden Wildlife Direct Trustpilot Reviews